The Beaver Creek Wiper has been one of the preferred general purpose wiping cloth products for the General Services Administration (GSA) for the military and aerospace industries for a quarter of a century.
Our Military and Aerospace rags are white, technical low-lint, and highly absorbent. Each batch we manufacture must pass stringent testing that checks for Weight, Oil Absorption, Surface Resistivity/Electrostatic Dissipation, Particles and Particle Contaminants.
Type I: Clean Room & Type II: General Use
MIL – Type I – For Clean Room Use – NSN 7920-00-165-7195
MIL – Type II – For General Use – NSN 7920-00-044-9281
- Weight is tested in accordance with (IAW) ASTM-D3776, Option C
- Oil Absorption is tested IAW Paragraph 3.4.1 of CID A-A-59323A
- Surface Resistivity/Electrostatic Dissipation is tested IAW NFPA-56A or MIL-STD-3010 Method 4046
- Particle Count is tested IAW 3.5 of CID A-A-59323A and FED-STD-791 Method 3009.3
- Particulate Contaminants is tested IAW ASTM-F51
Our clean room wipers meet and/or exceed the following specifications:
Our NSN’s 7920-00-165-7195 Type I and 7920-00-044-9281 Type II cleaning cloths shall be between 201.5 and 310 square inches, except 10% may between 155 and 201.5 square inches and 10% may be between 310 and 403 square inches. The length of your Beaver Creek Wiper shall not exceed twice the width.